Dinsen SML pipe coating test
Dinsen EN877 epoxy coated cast iron pipe adhesion test
1. Make a lattice pattern in the test model with the appropriate tool, cutting to the substrate.
2. Brush in diagonal direction 5 times use a brush pen, then press the tape over the cut 5 minutes and remove the tape.
3. Examine the grid area using an illuminated magnifier.
1. Dinsen EN877 cast iron pipe internal coating adhesion: in accordance with level 1 of EN ISO2409,request-Detachment of small flakes of the coating at the intersections of the cuts. A cross-cut area not significantly greater than 5 % is affected.
2. Dinsen EN877 cast iron pipe external coating adhesion: in accordance with level 2 of EN ISO2409, request - The coating has flaked along the edges and/or at the intersections of the cuts. A cross-cut area significantly greater than 5 %, but not significantly greater than 15 %, is affected.
Welcome to consult Dinsen Impex Corp, take samples and visit our factory. Our cast iron pipe and fittings are fully meet EN877 standard and widely sold in European and all over the world.